CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

school

soooo im at school. all by myself, as usual. sherilyn has her asphab today, which determines what she is able to do in the military. i bought a self cleanse yesterday for 30$ and took the first pill this morning. i hit the snooze for a FULL hour this morning and then talked to sherilyn for 10 min so i only had 10 min to get ready. sooo because of my rushing i didnt clean out my other purse(which i used to get bathing suit bottoms to the tops i have) that also has my prozac AND my smokeesss. i wanted to smoke one soo badly on the way back from lunch with my dad. the cleansing pills say that you have to take 1 in the morning on an empty stomach and wait at least a half an hour...so there goes breakfast most days. i think ill take my prozac with lunch. or soemthing like that.
i skipped my workout class today to go have lunch with my dad...idk why i was just tired it was grey...but yet im back at HVCC to go to my culteral diversity class....askjfd;alskjd i need to hear back from the study abroad guy and i have to tell all my teachers that i will be on vacation from the 7th till whenever.

ahh igot the job at IHOP and have training next week tues-saturday! 3-9. no eating then! im excited. i can then run real quick over to the gym and maybe go twice in one day. idk how that is going to wokr out with SLEEPING....which is IMPORTANT but w/e i need the money.

speaking of money i have been coming into alot of it lately, with my bday at easter giving me 55...my check for 50 from gma..my check from NP for 65 and then 1980 from PLatos closet where i sold some of my clothes. unfortunately i have been spendin glike its burning a hole in my pocket...which it is.
i spent 30 on cleansing shit 13 at the library for overages...15 on gas..7 on coffee for danny and i...150 this morning on coffee...1 this afternoon for coffee...then i stopped at the irish place and bought a keychain for 350 of odonehue for my gma and mom. like i said i NEED a job. and i need to lose weight

i had my doctors app. and since ive been bleeding from this depo for TWO WEEKS shes going to put me on a pill. i reccomended yasmin because it doesnt cause weight gain and she said something about how i need to GAIN weight/. i was like YEAH RIGHT. i wanted to punch her in the face. i literally said uhhh nooo more like the opp...and then held my tougue. she totally doesnt understand shes some oriental person who doesnt specialize in eating disorders and doesnt claim to. shes only an attending...not even a real doctor and i dont think she would mind not having me on her hands. its not like she really gets time to see me anyway. our new insurance SUCKS. i paid 65 dollars for my prozac and 25 for every doctors appointment. yeah right theyll have good coverage for an eating disorder clinic or psychiatrist that speciallizes. i know it iwll still cost my parents lots of money and balraskhfdkajshdfjk.

i just want to get this under control. im going to go look up what cigna covers. till next time/.

0 comments: