CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

i really want ass cream

but i just finished dannys salad, my BEEF FUCKING I ATE BEEF with rice and beans and my salad and a strawberry shortcake. soo much food. and i want icecream so i can throw itup. ridiculous. i weighed myself before i got in the shower and i weighed 126. that was exciting. especially with the shit i ate today.
i like writing to get out the things i really feel i cant tell anyone. Its a good release. i want to lose more weight but feeling so hungry today was terrible. TERRIBLE! maybe ill just squirt some whippen cream into my mouth ;) i think ill do that. i want ass cream! noo i want a good book. i need to sleep. sleeeeeep. but danny is "doing her homework." she goes from being completely normal/nice to being a BIG BITCH. seriously its annoying. i cant even go into detail some of the things she did today that pissed me off. ill just blame it on the fact that we havent slept, we didnt get on ANTM...those girls were skeletons and much prettier/taller than me...i dont want to be a model..as fun as it would be. i want to have skinny arms. thats all! it would make my boobs look bigger. must post pictures soon.

0 comments: