CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

monty=SLOPPY

so last night was st patricks day...or night. whatever. sherilyn laura joey and i decided we were going to go out to celebrate...my night started with seeing matt hackett outside BRU..he looked like someone had punched him in the face or he hadnt slept in weeks. his eyes were also really red and he looked BLAZED. he said something about me calling him when i got back to chubbys and i was like NOOO. so then we tried to go to chubbys butttt they were "closed". so then we tried to go to sadies but they wouldnt take fakes. then we ended up going to michaels and monty came over...already drunk as shit at 12. i hadnt even had one drink and he was ALL FUCKING over me...making out with me at the bar...i was like WOAHHH. sherilyn was even like this morning..."yeah hes usually more..i hate to say it...SUAVE...than that." he was sooo unattractive and all over me in a bad way. he was trying to put his hands down my pants on the dance floor and telling me how he stayed up at night thinking  of me. he wants me to come over today but I HAVE MY PERIODDDD hahahahaha even though i have depo its serious period blood. hahahaha idk why monty has the worst timing ever but he was fucking nasty. we'll see how today goes. ironically hes calling me right now.


i told him he was sloppy drunk last night and hes like "no i wasnt! how so?" 
i was like " i cant come over i got called into training at IHOP and im sleeping" he wants me to call when i "wake up". talking to him when hes normal makes me like him.

geofff was sooo cute last night i kept on calling him for "sherilyn" even though she met this kid named Troy...he ended up going back to lauras dorm room after laura and joey tried to have sex in the playground but realized ITS FUCKING STILL WINTER!! hahaha that gives an insight into how drunk laura was. but back to geoff. 

he called me when i was standing RIGHT next to monty in the chinese food place and i answered and ran outside to meet him. he came running up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss and then was like "OH wheres monty?" hahaha it was so funny. so then we walked back to the chinese place...monty was oblivious....and then we left AGAIN to go make out around the corner. 

funniest part of my night:
we were making out on this stoop where geoff wanted to take me for "dinner" but it was 1 in the morning. i was showing him how gross monty was by sticking his hand down my pants in the bar and this cop in his car is RIGHT BEHIND US and makes this BLEEEEEP sound like "DONT DO THAT" we thought at first it wasnt for us but there was NO ONE else on the street and he was blatently watching us i felt like SUCH an idiot. we immediately started walking the other way histerically  laughing and like a arms lenghth away from each other. it was sooo funny. then of course monty had FINALLY gotten his food and they were ready to go...geoff gives me a  nice hug and monty picks me up by the waist and hangs me over his shoulder. like he did mannnyy times that night..he held me like a baby several times and also swung me around in a circle

geoff was like WOAHHH what are you doing youll drop her! mammoth penis or not....geoff won fair and square last night monty was gross.

a quote by joey sums up my night referring to monty :"that kid sucked my dick before he came in here to make out with you." 

exactly. NEXT!

0 comments: