CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

blarggg

i ate alot today. at least i went to the gym but stilll. i feel fat. and im sunburned. and i want skinny arms. i put up pictures of models from W on my other wall. it looks pretty cool. i want to have sex with geoff.

hung out with eric on saturday after getting my hair done. i didnt do anything friday...i went to bed at 930 haha. i got up early, went to the gym, got my hair done and went to erics sisters concert. then we went ice skating which was really fun. i feel like i can be myself around him. then i went directly to my aunts house where i proceded to binge like i had been left to starve in the woods for 3 months.

they have a candy bin there. and LOTS of little kid snacks. i did like 3 or 4 times. and then i threw up today too...but i wouldnt say i binged. not by normal people standards.

i love supermodels.nl i have to stop eating so goddamn much. danny gave me concerta. hopefully that will help me not eat! neeeed to get skinny arms. and stomach and i want my thighs to go IN!

0 comments: