CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ehhhh

my dad just came in my room and was like "youre mom told me youre really stuggling with your bulimia." shes right. hes right. i just dont want to do anything about it. day 2 without any medication. im still constipated. mentally i feel fine, physically i feel bloated and fat. like usual. my throat hurts my room is a MESS. like danielle hurricane mess. i didnt see monty today..i called him and actually told him i had my period which makes it sound like i actually wanted to see him and that im putting the ball back in his court. he is an ass....he was like "maybe youll be better by the end of the week." hes such a jerk. blarg i dont even want to worry about this i think i want to have sex with him again but idk. idkidkdidkd im tired. so tired and i wish a fairy would come and clean my room and make it spotless. i did TErrIbly TODAY and yesturday with eating and throwing up, but what else is new. ive been "bad" for a while. need meds and counselingggg blahh blahh blahh. cant i just get skinny please? stop binging? concerta works till late at night and then i get really bad cravings. goodnught/. i wish geoff would call. or monty. assholes.

0 comments: