CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

im being productive!!

im finally getting scotland shit done.
i really want to go to St. Andrews but unfortunately they have nothing on health sciences. sooo im applying to the greennock program at James Watt University. Its closer to glasgow and edinburgh. i asked my psych teacher and im going to ask my nutrition teacher for a reccomendation. sexsexsex work out. i took my meds today and i feel stable, not sick and productive. im sure its all in my head but isnt that the point?

ehhh idk. i also printed out the apps for antm. i need to drop my history 9am class. ill still be taking 15 credits but dropping this one will be great great great. he is an idiot. maybe ill take history of scotland class in SCOTLANDDDDD yayyyyy
im also going to ask my aunt maggie for a reccomendation because it said that you could have one personal reccomendation. blarggg im excited!

i have to talk to the study abroad people adn work that out with financial aid and New Paltz and i need my HS transcripts gosh its going to be a hassle but W/E im going to scotland!

and sherilyn and laura want to join the air force reserves. i looked it up yesturday and it seemed attractive for a minuite....but then i realized how I DONT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE MILITARY> maybe if i need money or soemthing when i hear how sher liked it. but i think its CRAZY. tressa will be in england and ill be in scotland and im sure ill go traveling and wonderrrrfuflallldalfdfkj stuffff.

0 comments: