CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

abstinence

from men. unless ihave sex with matt hackett today. idk if that is gonna happen/. probably not.

i took concerta today and am not hungry. my salad smelled of vomit because i made it yesterday with feta cheese. and frozen fruit. which melted. and it smelled gross. but i still wanted to eat it because of the vitamins. as gay as that sounds.

im cold. and in the library. i have to do a midterm and i dont want to do it. at all. its bullshit.

i have cramps. period or i ate something really shitty and i need to shit cramps. i hate my body.

I HATE my teacher. HATE him. i started finding my 40 sources at 300. its now 537 and i havent taken a break or daudled...except if you count writing in here. he is a complete douche. the other kids in the class will NOT do this much work.

0 comments: