CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

AHHRGG

why am i so dumb?

i just took my last prozac and then ate strawberries with whipped cream and threw it up. i noticed this NASTY taste in my mouth and looked down and there was the open pill with stuff leaking out im soo dumb. im in nyc and have no way to get more and arhhggg i got my period even though im on depo?!?! wtf? i want to go shopping somewhere new but idk where...danny wants to go around hempstead which is WACK. all black people clothes and nasty shit. idk what to do. maybe ill get something with walnuts. that has omega threes that do sortof the same thing. one day wont matter. except that they dont have my insurance info..so ill have to have my mom get on that today. my stomach hurts i want to shit blargg i think i need to go to rehab and i dont have my project done for cultural diversity but all the shit is at home. idk i want to go home and sleep in my bed and see my mommy.

0 comments: