CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

First of many, i hope

so ive been struggling for a while now, but hope to finally be "good"
im at 130 pds...5'8. wayyyy too fat. at my best i was at 115. i was happy then. i really want to get back there. i just started taking birthcontrol and i feel like its making me fat. and my prozac was working as a fine appetitie suppresant(im mia) but now its not working as well and im binging. ill have to get up the courage to tell my doctor and get some MORE meds. god i hate medication. i hate it. but if it makes me stop thinking about food all the fucking time and actually helps me get to my goal weight....why the fuck not? ahh i hope i actually write in here more often. i was searching for thinspo and Not_alone's profile popped up. she inspired me to start writing in an online journal again. and shes got GREAT thinspo. check her out. till next time...

0 comments: