CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

songs and shlongs

hehe maybe no shlongs...to my dismay.

geoff doesnt want to date me because of monty. not like i want to date him but it would still be nice for him to want to date me. i feel fat, i didnt take my meds today and ate a whole bunch and threw up and only worked out for 17:38. i almost wish i was addicted to something else, like coke. at least then i would be skinny.

that was terrible..but whatever. i was just reading this drug book at barnes and noble..and i would say that im an addict. i use sugary foods to boost my seretonin level much the same way that an alcoholic or an addict does. except you cant quit eating food. well, i could try, but i would fail and end up fatter. many people do. but crash diets odntaskdfjlkjsdf if i could stop "cold turkey" i would.

why im excusing myself for this discusting behavior i dont know. i dont think i really want to stop. what i really want is to be skinny and ana. im trying to hypnotize myself into losing weight....yes ive gone a little into the deep end of the pool. but who doesnt know that?

soo to itunes...i was listening to songs on random and wrote down some of my fav. lyrics and what they remind me of.....caio till next time!

bones sinking like stones
all that we fought for
homes, places we’ve grown
all of us are done for.
and we live in a beautiful world,
yeah we do yeah we do.

Coldplay –Don’t panic

Ana

Well sad, small, sure and porcelain
You're skin and bones, I'm a nervous wreck
Well I've got a bad feeling about this (when it comes to this)
I've got a bad feeling about this

Taking Back Sunday-A decade under the influence

Ana

We must blend into the choir, sing as static with the whole,
We must memorize nine numbers and deny we have a soul,
And to this endless race for property and privilege to be won
We must run, we must run, we must run.

Bright Eyes-At the bottom of everything

Ana(running)

They’re tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
Yes I been black, but when I come back
You wont know, know, know.

Amy Winehouse-Rehab

Ana

The world I love
The tears I drop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love
The trains I hop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to

Sweetheart is bleeding in the snowcone
So smart she's leading me to ozone
Music the great communicator
Use two sticks to make it in the nature
I'll get you into penetration
The gender of a generation
The birth of every other nation
Worth your weight the gold of meditation
This chapter's going to be a close one
Smoke rings I know your going to blow one
All on a spaceship persevering
Use my hands for everything but steering
Can't stop the spirits when they need you
Mop tops are happy when they feed you
J. Butterfly is in the treetop
Birds that blow the meaning into bebop

Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Can’t Stop

i cant stop.

There were days when a refrain
Would brighten our corner of Hickory Lane
When you would sing that song for me
The only one you know
But I know now, not at the start,
We're going to pieces, we're falling apart
So won't you sing that song for me
just like your favorite singer?

Ramona-guster

Monty

remember the time you drove all night
Just to meet me in the morning
And I thought it was strange
You said everything changed
You felt as if you'd just woke up
And you said,
This is the first day of my life,
Glad I didn't die before I met you
But now I don't care I could go anywhere with you
And I'd probably be happy.

Bright eyes- first day of my life

Monty

As your spine starts to shine
You shiver at your soul
A fist so clear and climbing
Punches a hole
In the sky
So you can see
For yourself
If you don't believe me

Wilco-less than you think

Ana

Sit down for supper, won't you dine with me
Or can't you handle seeing all I see
I've grown to colorblind to cease my bitching
And I've grown to love the pain

Say anything- colorblind

Ana

I'm nice to you, I could make it through
That you're already somebody's baby
I could make you smile if you stayed a while
But how long will you stay with me baby

Elliot smith –twilight

Geoff

i have a mandolin
i play it all night long
it makes we want to kill myself

-built to spill- 100,000 fireflies

Haha Stephan from NP

I could never love again so much as I love you
Where you end where I begin is like a river going through
Take my eyes, take my heart cuz I need them no more
If never again they fall upon the one I so adore

Dave Matthews Band-Grace is gone

Monty

All alone
But still I hear their yearning
Through the dark, the moon, alone there, burning

The stars too
They tell of spring returning –
And summer with another wind that no one yet has known

Spring Awakening-Those you’ve known

Tressa and all things good.

I must be dreaming
Or we're onto something
I must be dreaming
For i don't fall in love lawlessly
I must be dreaming
Or pinch me to waking
So undeniably yours
As long as i'm losing it so completely

Frou Frou-Must be Dreaming

i hate monty.

0 comments: