CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

snow and gynos

so this morning it was my turn to drive to school because sherilyn and i switch driving everymorning....BUT it was snowing terribly and my locks on both front doors froze. as a consequence sherilyn says i have to drive the next THREE days...bitch. whatever. sometimes i cant stand her.
Today i ate oatmeal for breakfast, spilled my coffee because i left it on top of the car, a mexican wrap at greenfoods? with grilled chicken, corn,cranberries,avocados,mesculin lettuce and tomatoes and then had chocolate at sherilyns house. i then proceded to throw up because i was upset at sherilyn for being a bitch and because i felt fat. THen i went to the gym with my mom...tanned for 6 min ( 8 min yesterday) and ran for 20 min. I know thats not alot since i ate chocolate today but i did exercise for an hour yesterday and did weights.
On a happier note I finished my stained glass today!! yayyyy! its really pretty! I also started making my other final project for stained glass. Its my celtic tree that i got at a Scottish festival. Ill have to find my camera so i can put pictures up!
I want to have sexytime with matt. i dont know if i miss him or just the intimacy. he could be really sweet when he wasnt being a wannabe stoner-gankster-gay FAG. hahahhaha. i dont want to waste him...aslkdfjasfjd idk whats wrong with me.
Yesterday i forgot to mention Kenny yuck as one of the guys i talk to. I havent done anything with him...OH and i forgot Joe. God im a bit of a slut. whatever..sherilyn,laura and i might go over his house(Kennys) tonight and get drunkkkkkkkkk. i like sleeping over peoples houses and gettting freee drunk. i like getting a LITTLE high because when i smoke to much i get WEIRDDDD. i liked smoking with danielle the other day...i like hanging out with her...even if she talks about herself constantly. Im guilty of it too...what am i doing right now? haha.
still miss monty. i dont know why. hes not great. hes not really attractive. so what he has a huge penis. it mostly hurts. he mostly hurts.
me.


SO FUCKING EMMOOOO hahahahaha

0 comments: