CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tierd

im so tired and i feel weak right now

idk whats going on wtih geoff.eric wantst o date me. im also sortof seeing kennty and talking to espo.

im smoking alot. i just smoked a pall mall and they dont have filters and it made me light headed.

its joshs bday today. tehy went to ihop. i wanted to see rich but all i got was a glance. hes alot older than me but he invited me to a party on friday. im excited. i want to be skinny so badly.

sherilyn yellyed at me for a long time today about smoking. it was annoying. i want to stop throwing up and eating. i can do pretty well when i work and dont have to be home. home is a trigger. my house is a trigger. i ate a lot of joshs birthday cheese cake this morning before i left for sherilyns to study.

i think i also bombed my test in nutrition because we didnt look at chapter 16. i knew there couldnt be only 2 chapters to study. blargg

i need to sleep.

0 comments: