CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

so i havent written in a while...

i went to florida for a week with my family.

i gained 4 or 5 pounds. im at like 133. i feel soo huge.

i also started smokeing. and i b+p every single day, sometimes after every meal. i havent been doing well.

and i stopped taking my meds. and i cant fucking type! ahhgfasdlfj

universal and islands of adventures were fun! the beach was fun, and i didnt think i looked too bad in my bikini.

i hated my mom. alot. she was just suchhh a bitch sometimes and freaked out when she found out i was smoking.


i started smoking before i left but i bought packs while i was down there. i went through almost two full packs in a week. i neeeeeed to lose weight. need to. this weight is just wayyy tooo much.

idk what im going to do but i need to figure out something.
and i dont know if im employed at IHOP anymore.

i went there last night after we got into albany and my name wasnt on the schedual.

i hope im not fired, if i am, not my fault! sdjklasdkl i dooo need money though. really.

0 comments: