CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

im uncovered

they both found out. about the trip to plattsburg. i dont even want to say what went on there but the image of them together will always be on my mind. not to mention that i just went up there to make geoff jealous but i didnt want him to find out. monty told one of his friends what happened and that friend told geoff. when i told monty that i had a relationship with geoff for a while now he seemed very unfazed. which i actually felt really good about. he seemed to genuinly care about me and what happened...even though he came right out and said "i think you know by now that i only want to hook up wiht you." which i had known for a while but didnt want to admit to myself. i feel really good that its out in the open now. geoff sent me all these terrible text messages like "you make me want to vomit since you blah blah blah with monty last night"
And "lose my number K thanx." butt he decided to "forgive me" im sure hes hooked up with other girls ESPECIALLY since he found out. i went over wednesday night after work and we just talked and went and got pizza. then i went home. i really contemplated going to st rose to hang with kenny but i restrained my "red bottomosity" as georgia would say and went home.

eric has been especially up my asss lately and its really irratating. he wants to talk every day and blarggg i dont want to date him but i know that i know he wants to date me. i dont know how to get out of this one because i really just want to see geoff.

now thers no way i can double team them..monty and geoff that is. that was fun. but w/e theres always eric, kenny...espo. and rich from work. hes fun to play with and im sure hell be good at fucking. thats if he doesnt have an extremly small dick which its very possible he does. or hes married. because hes old. at LEAST 25-26. blarrrghgg. oh well hes fun to flirt with and im sure ill be in his pants by next week. wowww im a slut. hehehe whatever a guy would do the exact same thing. and im young and this is the hottest im ever going to be. im going to enjoy myself

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"because hes old. at LEAST 25-26"

AGH! Don't say that! I'm 27 and I don't feel old :-)

featherlight said...

hahaha funny story i did end up hooking up with him and he is 27. its not as old as i thought it was :)