CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

so much

so much has happened since i wrote last. Rich and I were together untill November 13th 2008. I found out he slept with Illsa, my roomate and close friend and lost it. that was a bad bad situation. Im still left missing him however, and I still have messages saved. Im seeing someone else now, Alex Palkovic. Sherilyn AND tressa have been with him, sherilyn has just made out with him, tressa slept with him for a while. I talked to tressa about it and she says shes okay with it because she didnt like him that much anyway. Whatever, its still awkward.

Im just about done with finals and should be sleeping right now. Ive been doing okay with the bulimia lately, today was bad though. I pretty much spent the entire day alone. I have issues with being alone. Im losing weight a little, but not too much. Im not on birth control anymore b/c I dont have health insurance and stil haveing sex. Hes not coming in me, but still, its risky and dumb. I jsut dont want to get fat again. Its crazy that i would rather take the risk of getting pregnant but i jsut dont like how i reacted to the BC.

I hooked up with this isaraeli kid Tamir the other day. it was bad. we didnt sleep together but just fooled around.

Ive been smoking alot of weed lately. Its been nice to get out of my head. i really want to do coke. i miss rich and i dont. what he did was unforgiveable...but hes changed my life so dramatic

0 comments: